Situation A: You had your eCommerce Stores connected to CJ APP.
–If your online store has been connected to CJ APP. Then the tracking numbers will be synchronized to your stores automatically and you don’t need to do anything. Also, you can check your store directly with tracking numbers updates.
Situation B: You do not have any eCommerce store connected to CJ APP.
–If you had not your store connected to CJ APP. That means you submit your orders to CJ by EXCEL or CSV. Then you have to download the tracking numbers manually.
Here are the steps on how to download the tracking numbers.
1. My CJ>>DropShipping Center>>DropShipping Orders>>Processed
2. Choose the order which you want to be exported, and click Export Order
3. Click confirm when the message pops up.
4. Click the link here to download the excel file.
5. Click the excel on the left bottom to check the details of the order
You can see the tracking numbers in the excel file