Before you go to Woocommerce to set up, please make sure operations on CJ app are correct.
On the dashboard of CJ app, please click Authorization first, and then click Woocommerce. And then please click Add Store.
The followed authorization page will appear.
Having already known this?
Please see the subsequent steps which are operated on your Woocommerce WordPress.
1. Go to your Woocommerce Dashboard, On the Woocommerce, click Setting.
2. First, click Advanced. Then click REST API and Add key.
3. After you click Add key, it will show that you need to fill in the Description which is not important and Permission which is quite important because it is closely related to your successful authorization.
4. Go back to CJ app, fill in the information on the authorization page.
In addition, on your Woocommerce WordPress, you need to install an extension of Shipment Tracking, which is convenient for you to track your packets. How to install the extension? You can refer to these steps.
(1) Click Plugins
(2) Search keyword Shipment Tracking
(3) Click Install Now
(4) Click Activate
(5) Activating successfully will show
(6) At last, the pop-up will appear on the right
After you connect your Woocommerce store with CJ. You can choose to directly list CJ product on your store or connect your existing items with CJ items. After you set up auto order import, the orders will be imported into the CJ system automatically.
Find winning products to sell on app.cjdropshipping