Have you ever failed to list CJ products to your eBay store?
If you have an eBay store connected with CJDropshipping and suffered several listing failures, you may need to read this article.
As you may know, there are a few restrictions from eBay platform which are the reasons why some of you always keep failing to list our products to your stores. For those issues, we cannot fix these problems for you by ourselves. What we can do is to provide some suggestions for you.
For these days, we have collected many issues of listing CJDropshipping products to your eBay stores. And besides these issues shown below, we will provide possible solutions and suggestions.
Let’s have a look at what the issues and suggestions are.
1. Selected category is not enabled for variation listings. That indicates the category of the product you want to list is not enabled for listing. In such cases, our suggestion is to try different categories of the product. It doesn’t matter even if the category is not what the product belongs to.
2. The category selected is not a leaf category. It seems a little similar to the first issue which is unable for variation listings. Therefore, for the possible solution, you can refer to the first suggestions that you change different categories to have more tries. If it still doesn’t work, please contact eBay platform for how to resolve it.
3. You don’t accept the International Selling Agreement. Just as the tip shows, you can not list items on another site where you registered when you rejected to accept the International Selling Agreement. If you don’t know where to accept the International Selling Agreement after you try several times but in vain, we recommend you to turn to help from eBay customer service.
4. The title and/or description may contain improper words or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy. When you meet such a situation, try to learn about eBay platform policy and then do it manually. You can upload the product on your store by yourself in compliance with eBay policy and then connect the product with that of CJDropshipping.
5. You are going to exceed the limited number of items and amount you can list. According to the restriction, you can only list up to 342 more items and 17,300.06 US dollars more in total sales a month. You need to take this limitation into consideration and reduce the quantity. Please go to your eBay store to have a check on that and take measures for it.
6. The email address you entered isn’t linked to a Paypal account. When you receive such an error tip, please go to check whether your email address is matched with your Paypal account according to what is shown on the page.
7. The email address you entered cannot be used for Paypal payments at this time. We, CJDropshipping, can do nothing about this issue. That requires you to turn to help from eBay platform or Paypal company even your email server. Make it clear why your email address cannot be used after which you can start your eBay dropshipping business.
8. The format of the PayPal email address is not valid. Please make sure the PayPal email address is correct when you receive such an error tip.
9. There are lots of information missing. The last issue we collected seems like a tech issue which you need to ask the eBay customer service what these codes mean and how to solve it. If you don’t want to ask them and they can not provide a good answer. We do recommend you to reconnect your eBay store and try again.
All the error tips will appear when you fail to list our products to your eBay stores but it varies according to different causes. What you need to do is to read the tips carefully and take actions to fix it. No matter you do it on your own or turn to eBay customer service, please take some measures that you can start your business as soon as possible.
How to connect your eBay store with CJ?