CJ now is one supplier of ShopMaster’s. ShopMaster also provides our CJ customer a dropshipping solution, which supports dropshipping from 20+ suppliers to eBay, Wish, Shopify WooCommerce and CJDropShipping. By connecting to ShopMaster, you can easily source, list, place order and get tracking information.
Now, let’s get ready to know it.
1. You need to go to ShopMaster and click the Sign up for free button to get your ShopMaster account. Choose your store app: eBay, Shopify, Wish, WooCommerce,3dcart. Here we will take Shopify as an example.
2. Enter your nickname and the store name of your Shopify store. Pay attention to the address, don’t get it repeated.
3. Click “connect‘ go to your Shopify and click “install app”. You will see your store is connected in Setting>>Manage Channels
1. Click Setting> Manage Suppliers > Select CJ
2. Login CJ > Authorization > API > API Key > Copy and Paste it on the blank of Shopmaster. Don’t forget to click save.
3. Go to Setting, click Droship Settings and turn on the button of Auto Order and Product Monitor these two features. If the auto-order feature is turned on, ShopMaster will mark orders which have tracking numbers as shipped automatically. You can also fill in other information if needed.
Above all make full preparation for your dropshipping with ShopMaster. Now, you can list CJ products to your stores to enrich the variety of your items to sell.
1. Go to the Sourcing, click Product Importer.
There’re three ways to import CJ products to CJ.
a. Importing products by copy URL. Go to CJ APP, copy the product link, and paste it on the ShopMaster.
b. Go to Settings<<Supplier<<Click CJ Dropshipping, then you will go to CJ APP and import the product in CJ by one click. Click the blue words on the right bottom and you will see the result on the right top.
c. You can choose importing products by Chrome Extension or by category: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgjBU1g5XY0.
2. Click Import List to edit product. You can edit the product information, shipping cost before import into a store. Don’t forget to save the information!
3. Import to stores. In the Import List, choose the products and click Import to Store, you can also publish the product directly to your store.
Note: you can set product prices in your store if you just import to your store and haven’t published.
1. Go to Orders > Ready to Ship, find an order which includes CJDropshipping supplier products > click the Purchase button ShopMaster will sync CJ orders automatically, every 20 minutes of your stores connected.
2. After ShopMaster imports orders to CJDropshipping, you need to go to CJDropshipping > DropShipping Center > Imported Orders, and add this order to Cart and then confirm this order in Cart.
3. Finally, pay for this order in DropShipping Orders.
4. You can click Sync Details to sync the order details and tracking numbers.
Here is a tutorial video for you, please click here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMhJ43eURw0
Hope these procedures will help you. Go to use CJ and Shopmaster to grow your dropshipping business now.