How to Transfer Private Inventory to CJ Supplier?
To get a shorter processing time, many dropshippers like to purchase their private inventory to pre-stock in CJ's warehouses. For some reason, like no timely ads, products behind the time, you may not have good sales for those products, or you have good sales and want to expand your market with your inventory. In this case, CJ finds a way to make use of your private inventory in our warehouses. The solution is to become one of our suppliers!
Here are steps for how to become a CJ supplier with your private inventory.
1. Register on our Supplier Platform;
2. Personal Information > Bind your CJ account > Username and Password;
3. Log in to CJ account;
4. My CJ > My Inventory > Resell;
5. Transfer Records;
6. Products > Published to check it.
1. Register on our Supplier Platform by clicking Join Us Now. We'll review your account within 1-2 days.
2. Once your account is approved, you can click 'Bind your CJ account' in your Personal Information, and enter your username and password.
3. You can find the linked supplier account in your CJ Profile.
4. Go to My CJ > My Inventory > Resell. and choose the product or variant you want to transfer. Please confirm the product SKU and the supplier name.
5. You can review in Transfer Records afterwards.
Please note that CJ will charge a 9.5% processing fee for each order.
Freel free to contact us if you have any doubts.