How to Import Product Reviews to Shopify Store?
In this tutorial, we will show you the steps of importing reviews to your Shopify store.
1. Login Shopify admin to install Product Reviews (App);
2. Export Reviews from the CJ platform (10,000 reviews at most for a product);
3. Modify Reviews CSV file;
4. Import Reviews (CSV file) at Products Reviews in your Shopify store.
1. Log in to your Shopify store and search "Product Reviews" from the Shopify App store. Then click "Add App".
2. Export Reviews from the CJ platform.
a. If the reviews are available on the product page, please click "Review" to export reviews;
b. If you find no review, you could contact the online agent to check and import reviews for you. Or you could also leave your review request under the Comment section, we will help you to update them.
3. Modify Reviews CSV file. Please fill in the product name in your Shopify store under the "product_handle" column. (You can get the name from the product URL). You can also filter the ratings here.
4. Click "Import reviews" and upload the modified CSV file in your Shopify Store (Remember to tick "Import using month/day/year date format").
5. Imported success. Reviews are added to your store.
That's all about how to import reviews to your Shopify store. With any uncertainties, feel free to talk to us anytime.