How to Link Your PayPal Account to Payoneer?
Pay and Get Paid With Payoneer - a Fast, Low-Cost Solution for Your International Business. Meanwhile, you can link your PayPal account to Payoneer.
Here are the steps:
1. Community Federal Bank Account.
2. Contact Online Agent on Payoneer.
3. Link the Account on PayPal.
1. First of all, you need a Community Federal Account. Go to Help > Support > Contact Us > Live Chat to request a “Community Federal Bank Account" by inputting “Add Bank Account”.
2. Tell your Payoneer customer support that you would like to connect your Payonner bank account to your PayPal account. It takes a Community Federal Account to do so. You need to add a Community Federal Bank account to your existing account.
3. Log into your PayPal account via US IP and link the Community Federal Bank Account to PayPal. Simply click "Link a Card" or "Bank on PayPal".
Note: In a couple of days PayPal will create 2 transactions on your Payoneer account with codes to verify your bank account on PayPal.