How to Start Bulk Purchase or Purchase Private Inventory on CJ?
Bulk purchase means buying a product in bulk to stock in the inventory for retail or online sales. It can also be a way to place a sample order since there is no MOQ for bulk purchase.
Preorder inventory, as known as private inventory, will be a good choice if you want to shorten processing time and prevent products from the stock shortage. Once you have it, the stock is only available to you, and you can use this inventory to deduct product prices in your next order.
Here are the general steps:
1. My CJ > Purchase List > Add Purchase;
2. Search the products by Name or SKU and select the variant to add;
3. Add the quantity or remove a variant;
4. Select a warehouse;
5. Submit your order and pay;
6. Check the order/inventory status.
Here is a video for the process:
For specific steps:
1. My CJ > Purchase List > Add Purchase.
3. Select the product variants that you are going to purchase. You can add the quantity or remove a variant.
Preorder Inventory: the products will be stocked in the CJ warehouse and will not be shipped out.
Bulk purchase: to place a sample order or order a bulk of products (send to you or your customer).
4. Select a warehouse.
6. You can check the order status in Purchase List once you placed your first order, and also view or download the invoice here. When your inventory is ready, the status will become "Stocked."
You can place bulk purchases if you want to ship your products to yourself or your customers. Please follow the above steps: My CJ > Purchase List > Add Purchase > Bulk purchase > Add New Address > Submit > Pay.
With any uncertainties, please contact us if you face any problems.