How to Place a Sample or Testing Order?
Many of you may hear reviews of CJDropshipping, whether it's good or bad. We all know the best way to learn something is to experience it. If you want to know CJ better, just go to place a test order.
1. Add product to the SKU list;
2. Click "Create Orders" in the Dropshipping Center;
3. Fill in the shipping information;
4. Add to the cart and pay.
Here are the specific steps:
1. Log in to your CJ account and add the product to the SKU list;
2. Go to Dropshipping Center and Create an order. Please choose the Specification and Quantity;
3. Fill in the shipping address and click "Create Orders";
Note: For the order number, you could enter any number as you want as long as it helps you sort out your orders.
4. Add it to the cart and pay.
The order created will show under "Process Required". You just need to add it to the cart and pay as the normal steps.
When it skips to "Processing", it means we are processing your orders, including preparing the products and generating tracking numbers.
CJ hopes it will help you start your dropshipping business easily! Should you have any doubts or problems, please contact our customer support.