CJ Supplier Manual
Welcome to CJ Supplier!
Please find the CJ Supplier Manual below:
a. Registration-creat an account,
b. Logistics-manage logistics,
c. Products uploading-the products you want to sell,
d. Shipping locally-process orders timely,
e. Payment settlement-check your balance.
1. Registration-create an account.
Registration to become a CJ supplier requires:
a. Business License,
b. ID card of the legal personality (both sides).
2. Logistics-manage logistics.
You can add your shipping template in ShipCost > Add Logistics Company
3. Products uploading-the products you want to sell.
Add new products in Products > List Products.
4. Shipping locally-process orders timely.
Choose the orders you wish to handle the delivery by local shipping.
5. Payment settlement-check your balance.
You can review your balance and make withdrawals in Finance > My Wallet.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.