How to Connect Your Shopify Store to CJ?
After authorizing your Shopify Shops, you can:
a. Easily post sourcing requests regarding the existing items in your Shopify store;
b. Connect the items in your store to your sourced products on CJ;
c. Sync your Shopify orders to CJ automatically.
Once the order has been paid and processed, tracking numbers will be automatically synchronized to your Shopify shops.
There are two ways to connect your Shopify store to CJ:
1. Install Shopify APP: CJdropshipping on Shopify APP Store
2. Authorize your store on CJ manually.
- Go to My CJ > Authorization > Shopify, and click "Add Store;"
- Enter your store address;
- Log in to your Shopify account;
- Get "Authorization Success;"
- Check the store status on CJ.
Install Shopify APP
Search "CJdropshipping" in the Shopify app store and click "Add app."
Authorize Your Store Manually
1. Go to My CJ > Authorization > Shopify, and click "Add Stores."
2. Enter your Shopify Address. Note: Please enter the default URL provided by Shopify. You can find it in your Shopify admin.
3. Log in to your Shopify account and follow the steps in Shopify to connect your store to CJ.
After connecting your Shopify store to CJ, we are authorized to obtain the names, addresses, purchased products of your customers, and the order number generated in your store for handling your Shopify orders on CJ.
4. Once you finish the connection, you will see the pop-up window of "Authorization Success."
5. Go to My CJ > Authorization to review the status of your authorized store.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.