Start your business with CJdropshipping
All-in-one dropshipping solution provider: product supplies, global logistics, free sourcing, POD, video shooting, and other dropshipping-related services.
How to Post Sourcing Request to CJ?
Create Date: 2018-03-25 19:30:28 Last Edited: 2021-09-29 03:16:18
Sourcing offers a solution when you didn't find the product you want to sell on CJ.
· For user LV1: 5 sourcing requests available daily.
· For user LV2: 10 sourcing requests available daily.
· For user LV3: 20 sourcing requests available daily.
· For user LV4: 50 sourcing requests available daily.
· For user LV5: unlimited sourcing requests available daily.
· For VIP user: unlimited sourcing requests available daily.
You can also purchase our paid plan for increasing the quantity of the sourcing requests.
You can also follow the guidance here.
Step 1: Click on "Sourcing" on the front page
Step 2: Click on Sourcing at the left panel, and then "Post Sourcing Request" on the top right corner.
Step 3: Click on "Individual Product"
Note: there's an option to the source by clicking on "Store Existed Product", however, this option is only available to users who connected their Store to our website. To learn how you can connect your store to our application, please see the tutorial.
Step 4: Fill in the required information, please remember that the target price is the price that you are looking for and it includes the shipping cost to the specific country that you want the product to be shipped in.
Step 5: After you successfully posted the sourcing request, you can go back to the page under "My CJ"> left-hand panel "Sourcing" and see the status of the product you want us to find. And you can click "View Details" to see the information of this product.
· On Sourcing - Your sourcing request has been received, our team will get back to you within 24 -48 hours during normal business days.
· Sourcing Success - Our team was able to source the specific product you requested, you can view the details of this product to see the product price and the variants available.
· Sourcing Failed - Our team was unable to find a manufacturer for the specific product.
Install the Chrome Extension here: Install the extension from Google Web Store.
If you are the first time to post the sourcing request to CJ and in a hurry, you can post the sourcing request to CJ without registration.
The sourcing request form below is not recommended to registered users in CJ.