How to Use CJ Fulfillment Service?
Create Date: 2019-07-30 08:26:48 Last Edited: 2021-03-10 07:04:34
Service product is a kind of CJ fulfillment service that allows you to ship your own products to our warehouse in Germany, Thailand, the US, Indonesia, and China. Then, we will pack them and ship them for you. When you receive orders, you can directly place them to CJ and we will ship them from our warehouse while we only charge some service fees—processing fees. And here's how exactly it works for you:
Firstly you need to apply for a service product. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to My CJ > Products > Service Products > Products > Add new service product.
2. Leave a message or a product URL to CJ. Then, fill in the estimated weight and upload pictures for review. CJ will review and deal with it promptly. You can also check it in Reviewing.
3. There could be three kinds of status for your request. If it is being handled by CJ, it will show in Mine. The other two are Reviewing and Rejected. If CJ is unable to serve your request, then you can find it in Rejected.
4. Once it is in the hands of CJ, you need to choose a warehouse before entering a Tracking Number. As the buyer of the product and the contact person of the parcel, you're obliged to provide a tracking number from your shipping company. If you don't have the tracking number temporarily, you can fill in it later before your products arrive at our warehouse. Please make sure you choose the correct warehouse.
5. The Labeling fee and Quality inspection fee are optional. Your products will be labeled by CJ if you choose to pay the labeling fee. If you choose to pay the inspection fee, CJ will check the products when they arrived at our warehouses, otherwise, you will be responsible for the damaged goods.
6. After providing all the information, a batch number will be automatically generated. Please print it out and paste it onto the parcel. It is very helpful for you and CJ when it comes to organizing inventory.
7. You can check your inventory on My CJ-My Inventory-Product Inventory once your products are stocked in our warehouses.
When you place orders on CJ, related fees will be deducted from your orders. You can import orders through Excel or CSV if you don't have a store connected with CJ.
How to set up automatically drop shipping orders processing from CJ APP?
How to Import an Excel or CSV Order?