How to Use CJ Automatic Connection Feature
Create Date: 2019-11-26 10:30:58 Last Edited: 2021-09-03 09:31:23
Product connection allows data to flow from CJ to your store so that your products are published with the description and other essential information. The most important thing is that you can skip revising product listing in your store.
1. Automatic Connection
2. Sourcing Connection
Here is a video for your reference.
1. My CJ > Products > Connection > Add Automatic Connection > Choose the store you have authorized.
2. Sync > Pin (Choose the product you want to connect) > Match > select keywords for the title and Confirm > Connect
PS: If the product name of your store matches CJ products, Click "Match" is the fastest way to get all product information from CJ.
But sometimes it might not work well. Then we would recommend you to use "search IMG" to connect. The followings are the steps of Automatic Connection.
3. Click Search IMG >Pin > Choose the product you want in CJ > Connect.
Note: Don't forget to PIN your product. Click "Pin" and it will change to 'Unpin". Pinned product means this product is selected to be connected. If you forget to pin the product, the system will give a tip for you.
4. Choose the products of CJ and your store, maybe with the same price or a lower price than yours. Connect them by clicking them one by one. Then please choose the Shipping Method and Confirm.
PS: The shipping method selected below isn't necessarily your only option.
You can edit the shipping method in your store after the connection, you can also change the shipping method when the orders have been synced to CJ on Dropshipping Center> Imported Orders.
5. You can go to Connection to ensure the product is correctly connected afterward.
1. You can go to Products > Connection > Add Sourcing Connection. The left part shows the products from sourcing while the right part shows the products from your store.
The steps are almost the same as the automatic connection.
a. Choose store > Sync
b. Search the product with product name both in your store and CJ sourcing. Choose the CJ product and the same product in your store you want to connect. Pin > Connect
2. Choose the variants available in the sourcing products. You can connect the product with several variants to your store's product. Choose the Shipping Method > Confirm.
3. To make sure if your connection is successful, check the connection page.