CJ developed a feature that allows CJ customers simply to create orders inside CJ platform.
1. Some dropshippers come to CJ asking whether they can work with CJ. They want to use CJ’s system and service but they don’t have their own online stores, so they can’t authorize stores to CJ, which is a precondition to list products and automatically have orders fulfilled. Our customer service usually tells these customers they can import orders by uploading a CSV or Excel file. Some customers do that while some others not.
2. Creating order feature will also be quite useful when you are unable to have your store orders imported from platforms like Woocommerce, eBay, Amazon, etc. As the integrated platforms are concerned, Shopify is the most popular and stable one. Failing to pull your orders into CJ system always lets people down although you can place orders through CSV or Excel file.
3. Many customers misplace dropshipping orders to wholesale orders in Purchase List. Some customers feel confused about the way to place dropshipping orders and wholesale orders so that they take the dropshipping orders to Purchase List and pay there. Some don’t know they can upload file for orders which are not imported somehow. And some others feel troublesome to place orders by CSV or Excel file. Therefore, they prefer to place wholesale orders in Purchase List. However, if a customer misplaces dropshipping order to wholesale order, the processing procedure is totally different, causing many after-sale problems like delayed processing, incorrect packaging, too short dispute reserved time.
Now CJ provides a place for dropshippers to place those special orders more conveniently. If you have orders without online stores and have orders not imported anyhow, please log in to your account and create orders now.
Dropshipping order generally comes from online stores and the recipients are usually final buyers instead of dropshippers. Surely CJ’s new feature allows orders placing not from online stores. In addition, the product quantity of dropshipping orders is small.
Wholesale order, in most cases, is used to buy large quantity products for dropshippers themselves. If you want to buy private inventory, please complete it there. Wholesale order is also used to place a test order for dropshippers who first time visit CJDropshipping website.
Here comes a conclusion, the quantity of products included in orders and target recipients are the two major differences.
1. Log in your CJ account and enter Dropshipping Center.
2. Click Create Orders and Add the SKU. Then choose the Specification and Quantity.
*Please make sure the product has been added to SKU list first and then connect the package if you have stock for.
3. After clicking Check Out, please fill in all address information required. The last step is to click Create Orders.
Then the order will show under “Process Required“. You just need to add it to cart and pay as the normal steps. When it skips to ‘Processing’, it means we are processing your orders, including preparing the products and generating tracking numbers.
That’s the introduction of the new feature Create Orders. CJ hopes it will help you start your dropshipping business easily!