Regular Listing Failures in Etsy and Suggestions
Before CJ products can be listed in your Etsy store successfully, certain requirements have to be met.
Below are some regular examples and suggestions for your references, if you failed to list them in Etsy.
1. Your Etsy store status is 'Draft';
2. Language unenrolled;
3. Authorization unavailable due to disconnection of CSHIP app;
4. Exceeding the limit of uploading product images;
5. Payment template unavailable;
6. Variants restriction.
1. Please ensure that your Etsy store status is 'Active' before listing products.
2. Log into your Etsy admin, go to Settings > Languages and translations > Start translating your shop > Manage shop languages, and ensure English is added.
3. You will not be able to list products from CJ to your Etsy store if you have disconnected the CShip app from your Etsy admin. Please ensure CShip is connected. If you have accidentally deleted CShip, please re-authorize your store in My CJ > Authorization > Etsy
4. You can only upload 6 images at most, so please make sure that you do not exceed the limit.
5. Modify your payment gateway in the Etsy management center.
6. A single variant can but contain two attributes. Therefore, please reduce attributes to less than three kinds for each variant.
Do not hesitate to consult in the chatroom if you have any further questions.