How to Use CJ Fulfillment Service?
Service product is a kind of CJ fulfillment service that allows you to ship your own products to our warehouse in the US and China or our cooperated overseas warehouses. To ship products to all overseas warehouses, the MOQ is no less than 10pcs for a variant and no less than 100pcs for a total.
When you receive orders or create orders on CJ, we can help pack and ship your products for you from our warehouse while we only charge some service fees.
Here are the general steps for how to request the service:
1. Add a new service product;
2. Enter product information;
3. Edit the storage quantity and add it to the storage cart to confirm;
4. Select a warehouse to store your products;
5. Download Inbound Barcode;
6. Add tracking number.
1. Go to Products > Service Products > Products to add a new product.
2. Submit your request and enter the product information, including but not limited to your message, product URL, estimated weight, and cost, and upload photos for review. CJ will deal with it promptly.
3. Edit the storage quantity and add it to the storage cart to confirm.
For products approved by CJ, you can edit the quantity to store in our warehouse and add it to the cart. Select the products/variants and click "Storage".
4. Select a warehouse to store your products.
If you choose CJ's warehouses in China or in the US, it will be approved automatically. If you choose our cooperated overseas warehouses, we may need to review them and you can view the review status.
The detailed expenses will be displayed, including the storage cost, inbound cost, and outbound cost. Please check it carefully before submitting it.
5. Download Inbound Barcode.
After your request is reviewed successfully, you need to download the inbound barcode and paste it on the product for the package to be shipped to our warehouse.
6. Add the tracking number.
If you don't have the tracking number temporarily, you can enter the information later before your products arrive at our warehouse. Your order will be "Awaiting Storage" after you provide the tracking number.
After your products arrive at our warehouse and our staff scan the barcode, your fulfillment request will be completed. So you can check your inventory on My CJ > My Inventory > Product Inventory once your products are stocked in our warehouses.