How to Open/Close a Dispute on CJ?
We would like to help your business grow, and we will be responsible for each dropshipping order from CJ. Here we summarize the steps for how to open a dispute for wholesale orders (begin with 'ZF') and dropshipping orders. Every order will be handled strictly under Refund, Resend and Returns Policy.
1. All disputes must be opened and negotiated on CJ, rather than a third party, be it PayPal, or another party, otherwise, your account on CJ may face the risk of blocking.
2. Dispute orders will be generated with the beginning capital of SH.
Main contents of the dispute procedures:
1. Open a dispute for orders in Orders Fulfillment ;
2. Open a dispute for orders in Purchase List ;
3. Check the dispute details;
4. Close the dispute.
1. For orders in Orders Fulfillment.
a. Go to Orders Fulfillment > Pending/Processing/Dispatched/Completed (You can't open a dispute for closed orders).
b. After clicking the order number to enter the detailed page, click "Open Dispute".
c. Select "Dispute Type" and "Expected Operation". If you want a refund, select Back in balance or Return to the original way. Then, upload screenshots of buyer complaints (email address is A MUST) and images of the parcel. Also, leave us a message for review. At last, "Confirm" it.
2. For orders in Purchase List.
Go to "My CJ > Purchase List" to find the issue order. Then click "View Details > Dispute" and upload details. The following steps are the same as that of dropshipping orders.
3. Check the dispute details.
You will see the process in this popup window.
Resend: You can check the resend information and click "Agree" if it is correct. CJ will handle the following part.
Refund: The money will be deposited in your CJ Wallet (if you choose back in balance) or returned to the original way.
You can check the balance in your Wallet, and top it up for benefits if you like.
4. Close the dispute.
We also want to remind you that we will stop processing your orders once you open the dispute. So please think again before you open it.
When you want to cancel or close the dispute to make the order process, you may click "Cancel".
With any uncertainties, please feel free to contact us.