New CJ: 6 Order Status in Dropshipping Orders
Below are the six types of status of Dropshipping Orders:
1. Awaiting payment.
1. Awaiting Payment. Unpaid orders will be listed in Awaiting Payment where you can find and pay for them whenever you're ready. But the inventory for the order will only be locked for 24 hours. We'd highly recommend you make payments sooner as the price may vary once the inventory is unlocked. You can click the CJ order number to view more details of the product.
2. Pending. Paid orders will be listed in Pending before the tracking numbers are generated within the next 24 hours.
3. Processing. Orders will be listed in Processing while your parcels are being prepared for pickup. If you place an order while CJ inventory is low, the process might be a bit longer due to the replenishment. You can find out more information in the order logs.
4. Dispatched. Orders will be listed in Dispatched once they have been dispatched and departed from the warehouse. You can track your orders on CJ Packet, or by clicking the CJ order number to get tracking information.
5. Completed. Orders will be listed in Completed once they have been delivered. Please contact your agent or customer support for more information if your customer suggests otherwise.
6. Closed. Orders will be listed in Closed after 7 days after delivery. You cannot open disputes for closed orders.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact our online agent anytime.