How to Use CJ Fulfillment Service?
Service product is a kind of CJ fulfillment service that allows you to ship your own products to our warehouse in the US and China. For the US warehouses, the MOQ is no less than 10pcs for a variant and no less than 100pcs for a total.
When you receive orders or create orders on CJ, we can help pack and ship your products for you from our warehouse while we only charge some service fees.
Here are the general steps for how to request for the service:
1. Add a new service product;
2. Enter product information;
3. Processing of your request;
4. Add tracking number;
5. Attach batch number;
6. Review in Product Inventory.
Here is a video for you.
For Specific steps:
1. Go to My CJ > Products > Service Products > Products > Add a new service product.
2. Leave a message or a product URL to CJ. Then, fill in the estimated weight and upload pictures for review. CJ will deal with it promptly. You can also check it in Reviewing.
3. There could be three kinds of status for your request.
If it is being handled by CJ, it will show in Mine. The other two are Reviewing and Rejected. If CJ is unable to serve your request, then you can find it in Rejected.
4. Once your request is being approved, you need to choose a warehouse and add a tracking number for the package being shipped to our warehouse. As the buyer of the product and the contact person of the parcel, you're obliged to provide a tracking number from your shipping company.
If you don't have the tracking number temporarily, you can enter the information later before your products arrive at our warehouse. Please make sure to choose the correct warehouse.
5. After providing all the necessary information, a batch number will be automatically generated. Please print it out and paste it onto the parcel. It is very helpful for you and CJ when it comes to inventory organization.
6. You can check your inventory on My CJ > My Inventory > Product Inventory once your products are stocked in our warehouses.
When you submit your store orders on CJ, the product cost will be deducted after you choose to use your inventory.
You can import orders through Excel or CSV if you don't have a store connected with CJ.