How to Post a Sourcing Request on CJ?
You can post a sourcing request by:
2. For products from Taobao, AliExpress & 1688, you can post a sourcing request in a much easier way with CJ Chrome Extension.
For more details, please find:
3.We offer a function that can automatically generate sourcing requests for your disconnected products from your Invalid Orders to help you speed up your fulfillment.
Here are the specific steps for posting sourcing requests from the CJ homepage or My CJ:
After clicking the 'Post Sourcing Request' button, you can choose to source for Store Existing Product/Individual Product.
1. Store Existing Product: The product already exists in your authorized store but there is no matched result found on CJ.
Select store > Sync > Choose Product Tag > Select Product (multiple selections available) > Submit to post sourcing request for your store products.
2. Individual Product: You can also post a sourcing request for a product unable to be found in neither your store nor CJ.
*Target price means the price you're willing to pay for the sourced product.
*Product URL is required, and a link from Taobao, AliExpress, or 1688 is more likely to lead to sourcing success.
You can check the status of your sourcing requests in My CJ > Sourcing
- LV1 users can post 5 sourcing requests daily.
- LV2 users can post 10 sourcing requests daily.
- LV3 users can post 20 sourcing requests daily.
- LV4 users can post 50 sourcing requests daily.
- LV5 and VIP users have no limits on sourcing requests
Contact us for any further questions.