How to Post a Sourcing Request on CJ?
You can post a sourcing request by:
2. For products from Taobao, AliExpress & 1688, you can post a sourcing request in a much easier way with CJ Chrome Extension.
For more details, please find:
Here are the specific steps for posting sourcing requests from the CJ homepage or My CJ:
After clicking the 'Post Sourcing Request' button, you can choose to source for Store Existing Product/Individual Product.
1. Store Existing Product: The product already exists in your authorized store but there is no matched result found on CJ.
Select store > Sync > Choose Product Tag > Select Product (multiple selections available) > Submit to post sourcing request for your store products.
2. Individual Product: You can also post a sourcing request for a product unable to be found in neither your store nor CJ.
*Target price means the price you're willing to pay for the sourced product.
*Product URL is required, and a link from Taobao, AliExpress, or 1688 is more likely to lead to sourcing success.
You can check the status of your sourcing requests in My CJ > Sourcing
- For user LV1: 5 sourcing requests per day.
- For user LV2: 10 sourcing requests per day.
- For user LV3: 20 sourcing requests per day.
- For user LV4: 50 sourcing requests per day.
- For user LV5: unlimited.
- For VIP users: unlimited.
Contact us for any further questions.